How do you deal with rejection?
How do you deal with the disappointment of a hopeful romance that ends before it starts?
What about a long-term relationship that ends suddenly?
Or a marriage that dies long before it is legally terminated?
After many let downs over the course of my lifetime, I have developed a coping strategy that has helped me bounce back like a rubber band every time:
1. Detach what you want to experience in an ideal relationship from being assigned to any specific person.
2. Release the ideas, desires, and any expectations you had about that particular person or relationship. They are no longer serving your highest good.
3. Reflect on your experience within the relationship, honestly. Don’t fluff it up to appear to be something it never was.
4. Learn the lessons that this experience is trying to teach you about yourself.
5. Align with the Divine source energy of the Most High flowing within you.
6. Ascend to a new level of overstanding and show appreciation for the opportunity to grow.
No one is perfect.
We all have flaws.
Forgive yourself for any mistakes you have made and love yourself in spite of your flaws, even if the other person didn’t.
You are a beautiful being that was created deliberately and given an intended purpose.
You are valuable.
You are exquisite.
Just the way you are!
Love yourself, and others will be drawn to you.
Now, simply let go….and walk away.
You cannot receive your blessings when your hands are filled with pain.