- Things stay where you leave them.
- You can feel free to release gas whenever, however, and wherever you are in the house without offending someone else.
- There is less mess to clean, laundry to do, the grocery and utility bills are cheaper.
- Your shopping lists consist of things YOU want to buy.
- You have room to flip around as much as you want in bed.
- You don’t have to share the remote, your food, or more importantly, your money.
- You get to plan your whole day, every day, without feeling guilty for not considering or including someone else.
- You control the energy and mood of your environment without interference.
- Your personal goals can remain personal.
You can enjoy life without having to tolerate anyone’s crap! You can simply stop calling/answering without providing any explanation, should the need arise. ✌
I’m not totally against relationships. I’m just pointing out that life is still awesome without them. J